Accordingly, the following measures have been implemented quickly and safely.
- All of our personnel were informed promptly about Coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions that should be taken against the virus, and for the safety of our employees and customers, an enough amount of face shield with surgical mask, gloves and other disinfectants for our personnel were ensured, products were supplied and personal protective consumables were distributed to our office and field personnel in our headquarters and branches.
- Our work areas are disinfected against the risk of coronavirus, the surfaces in the work area, equipment and other items of the work environment are routinely cleaned by the cleaning staff, the workplace is ventilated at certain intervals, maximum attention has been paid to the use and cleaning of hygienic areas such as a washbasin, toilet, faucet, door, turnstile and currently all these practices are continuing regularly.
- Fever of our staff was measured regularly during the working hours, the measurements were recorded, and those with colds and fever were identified and sent to their homes for prevention purposes, allowing them to check and rest.
- All kinds of meetings and / or activities to be held in closed areas have been postponed to a later date, the seating arrangement within the company has been revised, and a suitable working model has been developed to ensure the social distance of employees throughout the workplace. In the early days of the epidemic, the number of employees eating at the dining halls at the same time was reduced, but the hot food service was stopped in the face of increasing and unavoidable epidemic risks, and instead, sandwiches and soft drinks were served in various packages in single packages.
- Immediately after making calls to stay home by public authorities within the scope of an effective fight against Coronavirus (Covid-19), the applicability of the HOME OFFICE SYSTEM has been checked by our managers for the institutions, companies, and personnel serving in the customs and logistics sector. Although its applicability is more challenging compared to other sectors, HOME OFFICE work has been carried out within our company to create a working order and to provide uninterrupted service to our customers, pilot implementation processes have been successfully carried out within our company and a large part of our staff has been made workable from home when necessary.
We would also like to point out that at the moment, we do not have any personnel with health problems related to the epidemic of COVID-19. In this extraordinary period, to provide quality and professional service to our customers, the regular processes in our company's workflow are carried out without interruption, our office and bonded areas personnel continue to work systematically and uninterruptedly, making every effort to perform their services as soon as possible.
If the current epidemic conditions in our country become more severe in the coming days and additional measures are taken by the authorities, additional measures will be taken by our company in parallel with the measures to be taken at the Customs and there will be no delay in customs clearance operations and transactions. We wholeheartedly wish that all these and similar measures, which have to be taken for the health of our country and the future of our country, have been adopted by all our people and that this process has been overcome with little damage in solidarity.
By saying health first, we thank you for your support and cooperation and we wish all our dear customers and employees, healthy days.
Karaca Customs Consultancy