KARACA headquartered in istanbul draws attention with its comprehensive services.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA CLARIFICATION TEXT
1. Purpose and Scope
According to Article 10 of the KVKK, which regulates the obligations of real and legal persons regarding the protection of personal data in Turkish legal legislation and the procedures and principles to be followed, data controllers are obliged to inform the persons whose personal data are processed.Karaca Gümrük Müşavirlik Hizmetleri Limited Şirketi ("KARACA" for short) processes your personal data as data controller with the purposes and methods specified in the following articles in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) numbered 6698.
As Karaca Gümrük Müşavirliği Hizmetleri Limited Şirketi (shortly “KARACA”), we are aware of our responsibility to protect and securely use the personal data of the parties that are in contact with our company (shortly “RELEVANT PERSON”), and with this awareness, we attach importance to ensuring the security of personal data and implementing its policies.
This Clarification Text prepared in this context; In the capacity of datasupervisor, within the framework of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”) published in the Official Gazette dated 7 April 2016 and numbered 29677 and the relevant legislation; Our potential and current customers or persons related to them, who have contact with KARACA, people whose personal data are processed regarding the services provided to customers, current employee and employee candidates, partners and contractors, suppliers and subcontractors, visitors to KARACA offices, and visitors to KARACA website collection, storage, processing and transfer of personal data of all other persons who communicate with KARACA, It has been prepared in order to fulfill our obligation to inform in the most transparent way on the issues of data collection methods, purposes of processing, shared persons, legal reasons and data owner rights.
2. Key Definitions
According to the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data;
Personal data: It means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing of personal data: It means the prevention, recording, storage, preservation, modification, rearrangement, disclosure, transfer, takeover, classification or use of personal data, in whole or in part, by automatic or non-automatic means.
Related person: It means the real person whose personal data is processed,
Data controller: It refers to the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
Clarifying obligation: during the acquisition of personal data, the data controller or the person authorized by him, to the relevant persons; It means the obligation to inform about the identity of the data controller, the purpose for which personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred, the method and legal reason for collecting personal data.
3. Data Supervisor
KVKK accepts KARACA as the datasupervisor for the personal data processed within the scope of KARACA. For this purpose, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), the organization's purpose is to provide customs consultancy services to import and export companies that it serves in accordance with the relevant legislation, reliably and quickly, and to provide advice on all stages of foreign trade, KARACA has the right and authority to process personal data that it has collected as a data supervisor in the scope and purposes described below.
4. For What Purpose the Collected Personal Data Will Be Processed
KARACA, its potential and current customers or persons whose personal data are processed in relation to them, current employee and employee candidates, partners and contractors, suppliers and subcontractors, visitors to their offices, people visiting the website and all other people who communicate with them, can process the personal data collected in various categories in accordance with KVKK and other legislation.
Collected personal data;
- KARACA's ability to provide its services, fulfill its tax and other obligations, issue relevant records and documents, comply with information storage, informing, reporting and obligations stipulated by local and international legal regulations,
- Managing infrastructure and commercial activities, complying with internal policies and procedures, including those related to auditing, finance, accounting, invoicing and collections, information systems, data and website hosting, business continuity and records, document management,
- Carrying out traffic measurement, statistical analyzes and similar studies for promotional activities to be made upon request,
- Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving opinions and suggestions about new services and products, problem-error notifications, informing you about your complaints and requests regarding our services,
- Complying with the information retention, reporting and informing obligations stipulated by official institutions, fulfilling the requirements of the contracts and fulfilling the legal obligations that KARACA is subject to, regarding the use of these services,
- In line with the purpose of determining and implementing KARACA's commercial and business strategies; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (demand, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations and legal operations carried out by KARACA,
- Complying with applicable laws and regulatory obligations, including anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism laws, and reviewing, evaluating and responding to requests from government and government authorities,
Within the scopes mentioned above, personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms and purposes of processing specified in the relevant articles of the Law No. 6698.
5. Collection and Processing Methods of Personal Data
Personal data of "Relevant Persons" in contact with KARACA;
- Via electronically published or printed application forms,
- Via the CV of the Relevant Person transmitted by hand, by mail, e-mail and similar methods,
- Through Human Resources consultancy and employment agencies,
- By means of telephone, video conference or during face-to-face interviews,
- As a result of the controls and other investigations carried out in order to confirm the information declared by the Relevant Person,
- Through camera recordings and building entrance records made for workplace safety,
- Through vehicle tracking system records made for company vehicle security,
- It can be collected and processed through company phone records and other necessary methods in order to ensure quality standards.
KARACA collects and processes personal data and keeps for as long as it is deemed necessary, not to be shorter than the periods specified by the relevant laws and legislation, in order to provide evidence in contractual obligations, commercial needs, possible legal disputes, to assert a right or to establish a defense.
6. To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected and processed by KARACA in accordance with the law, within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the Law No. 6698, can be transferred within the framework of legal obligations and legal restrictions;
- To our employees, business partners, company partners, suppliers,
- Persons or organizations permitted by the Tax Procedure Law, the Social Security Institution legislation, the Court of Accounts, the Law on the Prevention of Laundering of Proceeds of Crime, the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering, the Turkish Commercial Code, the Code of Obligations and other legislation,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
In order to be able to carry out our activities, to the real or legal persons, program partner institutions and organizations, from which we receive services and cooperate in the realization of service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertising and the above-mentioned purposes, to the institutions and organizations with which we have an agreement to send the messages we send to our customers, to the courier companies that deliver the orders to you. ,
7. Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data, for the above-mentioned purposes and to ensure the complete execution of our activities; Applications made through contracted websites, other institutions that we provide/receive services to, real and/or legal persons, our company personnel, persons authorized by the company, our website and mobile application, online services and channels such as call centers and our social media accounts, especially in verbal, written or electronic media or other channels that may be established/may be established in the future; can be collected and processed by KARACA for the above-mentioned purposes within the framework of the legal legislation, in the light of the principles set forth in Article 4/2 of the KVKK, by providing explicit consent or without obtaining explicit consent, in case of the existence of the situations stipulated in the provisions of Article 5/2 of the KVKK and Article 6/3 of the KVKK.
8. Storage and Deletion of Personal Data
KARACA considers legal obligations as a primary priority while determining data retention limits in accordance with KVKK and other relevant legislation. In cases where laws and other legislation do not directly or indirectly determine a limit, personal data is stored by determining a reasonable and legal limit in line with the legal purpose for which they are processed. At the end of the period or if the reason for the processing disappears, the relevant data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
9. Legal Rights and Use of Rights Provided to the Personal Data Owner by the KVKK Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights through the methods set out below, KARACA; According to the nature of the application, the requests will be finalized within the period specified in the KVKK. Although the application is free of charge as a rule, if the process requires an additional cost, a fee may be requested by Karaca according to the tariff determined according to the KVKK. KARACA will be able to notify the person concerned about the acceptance or rejection of the application in writing or electronically. If the request in the application is accepted, the datasupervisor will fulfill the necessary requirements, and if the application is due to the fault of the data supervisor, the fee will be returned to the relevant person.
In this context, in accordance with the rights granted by the KVKK, everyone who owns personal data can apply to the data supervisor and;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, has the right to demand compensation for the damage.
You can submit your requests to exercise your rights regarding the implementation of the above-mentioned KVKK, in person and in writing, to Data Supervisor KARACA, via contact addresses such as registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature. In the applications, only information about the applicant will be given, and it will not be possible to obtain information about other family members and third parties. KARACA reserves the right to verify your identity before replying.
The following documents must be included in your application, and if any, relevant information and documents should be attached to the application;
b) For citizens of the Republic of Turkey, your TR identity number, if you are a foreigner, your nationality, passport number or your identity number, if any,
c) Your place of residence or workplace address for notification,
ç) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any, for notification,
d) Your request subject
You can submit your applications, which you want to make in person, to the address of Data Supervisor KARACA, Şirinevler Mahallesi, Adnan Kahveci Bulvarı, Kocasinan İş Merkezi, No: 202, Kat: 2, Bahçelievler/İSTANBUL by attaching the above-mentioned mandatory documents.
You can send your applications that you want to make via e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org, and your applications that you want to make via KEP to email@example.com.
According to the nature of your request, information and documents that will allow identification must be provided to us completely and accurately. In case the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be carried out by KARACA based on your request. In this case, KARACA declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application should be sent completely and in a way that includes the requested information and documents according to the nature of your request.